Optional time: Unclear explanation of liver cancer prevention supplementary explanation: liver cancer prevention
1. Pay attention to the safety of drinking water. Some drinking water is often contaminated by polychromic benzene, chloroform; the blue -green algae growing in the pond is a strong carcinogenic plant; the testing of the Chinese tests can stimulate the hyperplasia of the bile duct, which can lead to primary nature. Bile duct cancer.
2. Throw the moldy food at home. Especially the mildew corn and peanuts, because these foods contain pyloric ampoxylin, and the metabolic product of patelomycin B1 can cause liver cancer. It is recommended to eat more fresh food.
3. Keep healthy weight, reject obesity, and stay away from diabetes. Obesity and diabetes are important risk factor that induce liver cancer.
4. Quit alcohol. After alcohol enters the human body, it is mainly to decompose metabolism in the liver. The toxicity of alcohol to liver cells causes the decomposition and metabolic obstacles to fatty acids and metabolism, causing intrahepatic fat to deposit and cause fatty liver. The more drinking, the more severe the fatty liver, and the more liver fibrosis can be induced, which can cause liver cirrhosis and even liver cancer.
5. Viral hepatitis is the most important factor in many pathogenic factors of primary liver cancer. There are about 120 million HBSAG positives in China, so they have also become the country with the highest incidence of liver cancer in the world. In particular, hepatitis B and hepatitis C virus is closely related to the incidence of liver cancer. The existence of cirrhosis is the common characteristic of most stem cell carcinoma. About 70%of primary liver cancer occurs on the basis of cirrhosis, and most of them are developed by chronic and hepatitis C.
6. Regular physical examination is the easiest way to discover liver cancer early. Regular physical examinations are recommended, especially high -risk groups (patients with hepatitis B or hepatitis C), it is best to pass the tire protein (AFP) test or B -ultrasound for cancer every six months.
7. Self -examination: Most of the manifestations of liver disease are mainly indigestion symptoms. Once nausea, vomiting, bloating, loss of appetite, fatigue, and greasyness of unknown causes occur. The urine color is obviously yellow, and the color of the stool is light. Be sure to go to the hospital as soon as possible.
To prevent liver cancer, we should pay attention to diet first. We should avoid overeating and avoid a lot of drinking to avoid aggravating the burden on the liver. It will cause liver disease. You must avoid staying up late, and the damage to the liver is also extremely serious. Proper sports, rich diet can enhance the physique of patients, and prevent patients from being attacked by viruses. Adhere to the medical examination can be discovered early and early treatment. You can also take ginsenoside G35 auxiliary therapy developed by Dr. R & F to help inhibit tumor blood vessel production, improve physical fitness, improve immunity and disease resistance, and assist in preventing lesions.